Everything written on this site, unless otherwise indicated, is copyrighted property of LSMentor. Feel free to take pieces of our work and replicate it online or in print, but please link back to https://www.lsmentor.com. If you want to use more than a few paragraphs, please contact us.
All photographs on this site were found on pexels.com, and are under the Creative Commons license. Any use of copyrighted photos is unintentional. If you believe a mistake has occurred and you own the copyright to any of the photos used on this site, please let us know and we will happily remove the questionable photo immediately.
THE FCR CONCEPT and CONTEMPORARY CUCKOLDRY are trademarks of LSMentor.com. The brand or marks for The FCR Concept™ and Contemporary Cuckoldry™ include the names, logos, graphics, and any other word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ as the source or origin of any relationship strategy or lifestyle plan, product, including a blog, or service.
Use our badge to show your support. Simply copy the text in the box below our support badge and load it to your webpage via HTML.
When using this badge, please keep in mind the following:
- Use this badge in a readable size
- Maintain empty space equal to at least half the height of the badge on all sides
- Keep the badge straight and free of filters and effects
- Rotate this badge
- Alter the proportions or colors
- Obstruct the badge
- Add extraneous effects
- Change the file name, alt file name, title, or file url
[heart] L - 150px X 150px
Copy and paste the script to reference this website, The FCR Concept, Contemporary Cuckoldry, or the information found here.
When using this script, please remember the following:
- Use the script in a readable size (no less than 10pt and no more than 12pt)
- Use the Georgia font, bold and without italics
- Use hex codes #CC0000 or #3D3D3D to color the entire script, including the trademark symbol
- Use the trademark symbol as-is
- Refer to The FCR Concept™ as a relationship concept
- Refer to Contemporary Cuckoldry™ as a relationship strategy or relationship design
- Use all a size smaller than 10pt or larger than 12pt
- Use a font other than bold Georgia font
- Use italics, quotation marks, brackets, or braces
- Use colors other than the trademark Red or Grey
- Use alternating or changing colors
- Use all caps or toggle caps for the script
- Change the wording of the script
- Refer to The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ as a lifestyle
In Red (#CC0000), 12pt, bold
The FCR Concept™
In Grey (#3D3D3D), 12pt, bold
The FCR Concept™
When your advertising or marketing materials reference The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™, please make sure they do not suggest The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ is sponsoring your promotion or is formally affiliated with it. When your blog or relationship strategy reference The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™, please make sure they do not suggest The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ is sponsoring your blog or relationship strategy or is formally affiliated with it without express written permission.
To request permission, please write to: Admin@LSMentor.com. Many bloggers like to present a gallery of erotic or suggestive images on their site. If you do this, make it clear that these images are representative of your personal relationship strategy, and not representative of The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ as a whole.
If you refer to The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ on social media, your personal blog, or by any other means, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Remember that The FCR Concept™ is all about people discovering their ideal relationship strategy or lifestyle by applying the principles of The FCR Concept™.
- Make it easy to learn about The FCR Concept™ with clear and simple instructions or a link to the main website for The FCR Concept™ ).
- Check out our branding guidelines if you’re going to reference The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ in any way.
- Suggest that The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ sponsors or endorses you or your relationship strategy, website, blog, or photos.
If you use The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ as part of your relationship design or strategy, you are responsible for making sure you are compliant with all legal requirements. This includes age restrictions and, if applicable, local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding kink. These laws can vary from place to place, so please work with a lawyer or other expert to make sure you are in compliance. Please note that the developer and teachings of The FCR Concept™ and Contemporary Cuckoldry™ are not responsible or liable in any way to you should you use them as guidelines for your relationship.
WORDS AND PHRASES
Our marks also include these words: Female-Centric Relationship™, The Female-Centric Relationship Coach™, FCR Coaching™, Lifestyle Mentoring, Contemporary Cuckoldress™, Contemporary Cuckold™, Contemporary Cuckoldry Triad™, Female-Centric Relationship Triad™
SERVICES AND APPS
If you are creating a product or blog name designed to be used with The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™, give it a distinctive name. It’s fine to say your relationship applies The FCR Concept™, that your relationship is a Female-Centric Relationship™ or that you practice Contemporary Cuckoldry™ as long as you pick a distinct brand for your product or blog name.
- Use “The FCR Concept™” or “Contemporary Cuckoldry™” or any of our other words or phrases as part of your brand name
- Register a domain name containing “The FCR Concept™”, “Contemporary Cuckoldry™”, or any of our other words or phrases or any misspellings, transliterations or similar variations on The FCR Concept™, Contemporary Cuckoldry™, or any of our other words or phrases
- Design your app and website (as well as badges, avatars and graphics associated with them) with branding and logos that distinguish your brand from ours.
- Use any The FCR Concept™ or Contemporary Cuckoldry™ marks, logos, or graphics, or variations designed to evoke them